Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome!

I have been tossing around the idea of a blog for the longest while.  Basically, I have always dreamed of writing a book, but never had the patience or the discipline to put pen to paper and come up with an idea for what to write about and thought a blog may be a good place to start.  

The next problem was trying to figure out what to write about?  There's so many things churning in my mind.  And then one day on a ride home from work I started looking at guys in their cars and I would think to myself: I'd never like a guy that drove a Cadillac, but if he drove a Cadillac CTS that would be HOT!!!  And even hotter if it was stick shift!  Whoo-whee!

So after doing this a few times watching men pass me by on the highway in their cars, it became evident to me that I could write about what I like in a guy, but in such a twisted way that only would make sense to me and hopefully to any reader that came along.  

So here it is!

My perfect guy and I would vacation in places like St. Barths.  We would rent a villa with beautiful views of picturesque sunsets.  A really comfortable romantic getaway for us two where we could relax and lie in the sun and bathe in the sun rays.  Some days we would enjoy the pool and others we would make our way down to a secluded beach and hold onto each other in the crystal clear waters.  We would steal passionate kisses wrapped in each others arms and not think about tomorrows.  


No comments:

Post a Comment